Friday, October 19, 2007

Retrospect....

Hey Everyone.....

I know I haven't been keeping up with thing like I should. But it's been a long and busy year.

We worked for several months and pulled off the Living In Your Pride Fashion Show for In The Life Atlanta. It was a great success and I am very proud to have been a part of it. I met a lot of great designers and models.
Sometimes you have to take time to give the inexperienced people a chance. They can prove to be the best people you can work with. I have worked with a lot of photographers, models and designers who are just starting in this business. They have shown me what talent is. I had some concerns when I initially saw them....but they did nothing but make me feel proud and honored for the opportunity to work with them. Don't sleep on photographers, MUAs, models and designers from ATL. We are bringing a new, fresh look to the world of fashion.
I have to send special shouts out to Corey Guinn, James Berry, Anthony Criss, Alexis Benjamin, Mykkal McKoy, Jerry Boles, Edward Morrow, Malik Williams and my partner, Jeff Roman. Without them, I would not be where I am. They helped build me and CöD Fashions into what it has become. All of them took a chance on my dreams and visions on what I believed fashion to be. Thank guys...you all have my love, respect, and support in all that you do.
I will continue with more on the year's adventures over the next few days.

Stay tuned....

No comments: